1. Visitors – Visitors to SocialSpace Academy receive “cookies” to track their movement through our website. This information may include referral URL, IP address, browser type and device type.
2. Subscribers/Seminars Registrants – When a Visitor subscribes at SocialSpace Academy or registers for a seminar, we collect personal information that may include Name, Company Name, Email Address and the Telephone Number.
3. The collected information will be used solely for the purpose they are collected. For mailing list registrations, they will be used to send special offers and information about upcoming seminars. For seminar registrations, they will be used for proper organization and execution of our seminars.
4. The collected data will never be transferred to third party companies.
5. To modify or delete your personal information you can contact us either by phone at 70088088 or by completing the Contact Us form, accordingly.
6. To opt out of future communications, please inform us accordingly via the Contact Us form by using the subject ‘Opt out of Future Communications’.
During browsing SocialSpace Academy and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies and web beacons, on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to collect information to understand your interests based on your anonymous online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you or provide measurement services. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices and/or www.aboutads.info/choices to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
Browsing information collected from all Visitors is used to diagnose problems and make improvements to our website and services.
We reserve the right to, without explicit permission, provide personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
1. We believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with subpoenas, court orders and other legal process as required or permitted by law.
2. To report, prevent or assist in the investigation of suspected fraud or other illegal activities or take actions associated with such activities.
Mailings – upon becoming a SocialSpace Academy Subscriber:
You agree to receive notifications regarding any changes on our seminars
You are automatically subscribed to any and all promotional emails and newsletters. You may choose to unsubscribe from these notifications by following the instructions and/or opt-out links provided in the mailings themselves.
Adherence to this policy
Use of our services or products constitutes understanding of and agreement to this policy. SocialSpace Academy reserves the right to modify this, as well as any other policies and/or agreement at any time.