Dates: December 10, 16 & 18 (09:00-17:30)
Duration: 21 Hours
Location: Crown Plaza, Limassol
Instructor: Yiorgos Petrakides (CV)
Cost per company size: €180 + VAT (Cost for small companies. Contact us about the cost of medium and large companies)
* The subsidy is excluded
** The VAT is calculated based on the actual cost of the seminar
The seminar package includes:
- Educational material and notes
- Lunches and coffee breaks in hotel room
- Certificate of attendance
Why attend this seminar
Social Media and Internet Marketing are the foundation of a marketing planning, developed for achieving success. Nowadays, in order to grow their business through a brand awareness and loyalty, Cypriot companies need to start investing on the Internet technologies and communication channels. Successful Online Marketing activities such as the setup of a well designed and SEO optimized website, efficient presence in social networks, email and mobile marketing promotions and online advertising can provide significant benefits to a company via a corporate reach, range and scale that before the Internet existed was not possible. By investing on these activities, Cypriot companies (small to big) will have the ability to create and manage online marketing campaigns that can dramatically increase the number of quality online sales leads. As a result, the online marketing efforts will help establish an online brand and leverage company sales.
- Understand how online social media work and how to develop a functional social media strategy that will leverage the online brand of the company
- Learn how to establish successful presence in Social Networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Uncover the several aspects and methods of the online marketing communication channels and develop successful online promotional campaigns which will increase sales volumes.
- Learn how to design and develop effective email and mobile marketing campaigns which will open new channels of communication with the company’s new and existing customers.
- Understand the important factors that affect the optimization (SEO) and performance of a website and craft an actionable strategy to leverage the value of the corporate website and transform it to an effective tool in attracting new customers online
Seminar Content Outline
Among others this seminar will cover the following subjects:
- Introduction to social media and marketing strategy optimization
- Specifically, you will have the opportunity to set up or develop a corporate page on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- Develop applications for Facebook in order to attract visitors and turn them into your company’s customers
- Practical methods that effectively reach customers through the social networks mentioned above
- Analysis and practice of writing and sending effective Email Marketing Campaigns to your existing or potential customers
- Introduction to SEO techniques and Web Design: Analysis of the requirements of an up-to-date & professional website and the strategies that help your website reach the first page of Google search results
- Create corporate strategy on Mobile Marketing using QR Codes, Local based & Proximity Marketing, SMS Marketing, etc.
Practical Part of the Seminar
Participants will have the opportunity to create new or update their own exiting pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest and create new promotional campaign through Email Marketing and Facebook application development, in order to attract visitors and turn them into customers.
The course targets the managers, supervisors or managers of companies in Marketing, Sales, Service delivery, Operations, IT, PR and HR involved in the design and development of strategic eMarketing, company owners, executives and Marketing segments IT, Marketing managers of medium and large companies, ecommerce managers and eMarketing, advertising executives and consultants companies.
With the successful completion of the seminar all participants will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
Note: Τhis is a strictly practical course; therefore it is advisable that all participants have their laptop computer available during the seminar.