1. Identify your target and check out competitors
• Which customers are being targeted as part of your marketing activities?
• Identify your competitors. Review and analyze their marketing activities.
• Create a checklist of their best practices
2. Optimize your website
• Use targeted keywords within headlines
• Keep your content fresh and unique
• Make it easy for your visitors to find your contact info
3. Off page optimization
• List your Websites in Popular Directories and post Ads in high traffic Websites
• Increase your backlinks using the top quality blog websites and forum sites
• Create High Quality Videos that will display your Products and Services. Market these videos in popular sites like YouTube.com
4. Update Content
• Create a Blog section in your Website to educate your customers
• Share relevant info about your industry in your blog session
5. Social Media Marketing
• Build a social network using Social Media sites
• Build relationships using Social Media Interaction
• Provide brief description about your products and services through Social Media sites
• Spread relevant content through Social Media Sites even though sometimes the content is not created by your team
6. Email Marketing
• Build your Email Subscribe list using Landing pages
• Interact with customers using emails as required
• Communicate relevant information about your Products and Services through Email Marketing.